Improve your website’s overall performance
An Website Audit is a comprehensive analysis of your website which helps to assess the performance of your current on-page and off-page activities.
Our Website & SEO audit contains the following components:
- On-Page Technical Audit: We check for bad links, missing Meta tags, duplicate content and overall site structure.
- Backlink Competitive Analysis: This analysis helps you assess the quality of your backlinks and compare them with your competitors.
- Bad Link Analysis: This analysis helps you determine whether you’re receiving poisonous links – links from bad neighborhoods such as link farms and spammy directories.
- Content Keywords Analysis: This analysis helps you determine how Google interprets your website based on the content provided on your site.
- Site Speed Analysis: This analysis helps you assess the speed of your website and ways to improve it.
- Social Sharing Button Analysis: This analysis helps you determine whether you’ve included social media sharing icons on your blogs and other pages of your website.
- Duplicate Content Analysis: This analysis helps you determine whether there’s more than one version of a webpage indexed by Google.
- Content Audit Analysis: This analysis helps you determine you’ve included unique and relevant meta descriptions, meta keywords, SEO-friendly URLs, title tags, and other attributes on your website.
Once the Audit is complete, we will send you a screencast video review as well as a PDF report for your records.
Request A Website Audit